Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • seeeee! I'm so happyyy :) heeeThe hat looks damn m...
  • Went to meet Happy ShiLei and Eileen for sheesha ...
  • .Finally trimmed my eyebrow. Looking neat? :)&& ho...
  • Went out to meet my daphanie baby.She said I've ...
  • Had a heated argument w my mom last night.I dont k...
  • A week ago ,I went for Gwen's Housewarming Party c...
  • Tml is my 1st day of training + work !Yah, damn s...
  • I rmb we were laughing over smth stupid. HAHAMore ...
  • To my Dear Gwen ; :DHappy 18th Birthday To You ! F...
  • I had to go to school on a Saturday morning to tak...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com




    u see, so windy!











    An angmoh teenage cute guy took a pic of us.
    He initiated by approaching us after seeing me stretching my arm as far as I could to capture an image of us.
    Really gentleman lo! I wonder gt which singaporean would be so initiative like him.







    I'm craving fr it now!




    Mango and Strawberry . Nicely taken!
    It didnt taste as good as what we expected it to be . Contrary to the pic. ooops.







    * Happy Birthday To YiLing Precious! :D


    Quite a late post again. Shall summarise the past events.
    Will post the pictures soon.

    Bro brought me out for dinner-his b'day treat for me! :)
    Thankssssss!

    Was deciding on so many buffets. I wanted to try Pariss bt found out frm gj it has closed down.
    After making up my mind on what to eat, it was alr close to 9pm .
    late dinner.

    Settled at Sushi Tei at paragon.Bro wanted to order more, bt I stopped him. Ended up taking away the sushi home fr sis cus couldnt finish. quite loserish. hahaha.

    Saw Valentine working. Waved at him for 3 times,yet he didnt notice.-.- Pekcek, & so i gave up.

    Met shilei dearest on Sat.
    Lost out way at chinatown. we exited the MRT exit wrongly for 4 times?
    Bt thanks to our lost way, we chanced upon a shop that sells cheap kites!
    Bought an above average sized kite. :) Can't wait to have kiteflying session w them!

    So now, I own a kite! be happy for me pls.

    Aft many turns of directions, we found the correct place that sells the famous frog leg porridge.
    omg, damn shiok!
    Then had our desserts at the traditional desserts store.

    Aft that, we thought of singing K at jurong safra for the 8 bucks promotion! still on!
    Bt the promo isnt available at midnight. sian 1/2.

    SL called weiyang to play MJ. Then ended up spending the time at J.PT to watch movie.
    When in Rome! I love the show alot.

    Slacked at the nearby park while waiting fr bro to pick me up.
    My chauffeur ! HAHHAHA :D
    They talked alot about their sec sch life! Alot of stupid stunts in their past made me LOL.
    All the ups and downs they came across. That's what make life somewhat interesting.
    Afterall, what's gone is left to reminisce.

    Weeks back,
    went to meet shilei and Eileen for my virgin kite trip!
    Really fun lo! In th end, eileen's kite flew off. -.- And another one broke.
    Quite sad.
    Shilei was the survivor. Had a hard time retrieving the kite back. Used ultimate strength on it.
    lol.

    Anticipating the kiteflying trip tml at west coast! Using my own kite now. YAY.

    Falling in love w this song. So catchyyy~

    " I don't need a parachute
    Baby, if I've got you
    Baby, if I've got you
    I don't need a parachute
    You're gonna catch me
    You're gonna catch if I fall
    Down, down, down "


    Sunday, April 4, 2010