Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I had to go to school on a Saturday morning to tak...
  • My Fav pple in class.erm, missing out Valen. HAHA...
  • Currently waiting fr my can of coke to defrost. Ir...
  • Went to KBox w my usual class people . We were dec...
  • I guess today's the last time I'm wearing formal s...
  • Happy 18th Birthday HweeChen Quite wasted, cus...
  • Supposed to head to town with mum , but she had a ...
  • I actually took multiple shots of sis n me. Bt tur...
  • Attn:/ ShiLei My Dear..For You.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! =)...
  • Outing w Lil misses and Rain
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    To my Dear Gwen ; :D

    Happy 18th Birthday To You !




    Finally a 大姐姐 alr. :DD
    I've known you for so long alr.*wide smile.
    From our childhood to a mature age now.
    omg, feels old.

    AHhahahas.
    k la, see you soon .

    lotsa lotsa lotsa LOVE from me.(that you know)


    Monday, February 8, 2010