My Fav pple in class.
erm, missing out Valen. HAHAA
crazy pple purposely take a pic far behind me. Fat face.
Trying out Melv's newly dl webcam software.
The thing can detect faces! pretty cool.
And all aim me only..-.- LOL.
Sem 2 ended rather fast as compared to Sem 1.
I still rmb the 1st time when I entered the class, I was v afraid that I'd be a loner in class.
And not wish pple would categorise me under the "anti-social" grp or be judgemental.
Well, I dare not say we are not judgemental.
Even for myself, I admit I judge pple from their 1st impression.
k la, say so much..I just dont like how pple misjudge me sometimes.
Bt gd thing, the 1st week, I alr participated actively in class.
The 1st day of lesson was to present myself to the clss like I'm in a drama.- those v big exaggerating actions. It's rlly courageous of me to act fr the 1st time to the pple infront of me whom are gonna be my nxt few mths clsmates lo. no?
This class is v diff from my previous clss. I shouldnt say its a gd or bad thing either.
This class is v diff from my previous clss. I shouldnt say its a gd or bad thing either.
Cus when balance out the pros and cons, its actually neutral. :/
Bt of cus, made a gd khakis for partialing classes. Lol.
Anyway,tday's the last day of lessons in sem 2.One of our module facilitators baked for us yummy yummy brownies !! V sweeet of her mann! Aww.
She's v diff frm the rest of the facilitators cus I can feel that she appreciated us as her students.
Not like one of our module faci who seriously gave up on us. Shall not talk about the heavy PMS woman here which will affect my mood..
CreativeConcept FACI posing :D.
I would Buy these brownies mann! Fav.
Gonna study hard for UT3 !
jiayou.
|
Friday, February 5, 2010
|


