Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Had a heated argument w my mom last night.I dont k...
  • A week ago ,I went for Gwen's Housewarming Party c...
  • Tml is my 1st day of training + work !Yah, damn s...
  • I rmb we were laughing over smth stupid. HAHAMore ...
  • To my Dear Gwen ; :DHappy 18th Birthday To You ! F...
  • I had to go to school on a Saturday morning to tak...
  • My Fav pple in class.erm, missing out Valen. HAHA...
  • Currently waiting fr my can of coke to defrost. Ir...
  • Went to KBox w my usual class people . We were dec...
  • I guess today's the last time I'm wearing formal s...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com













    Went out to meet my daphanie baby.
    She said I've become more muscular. omg, like true meh? Must be the weights I carry from those heavy trays .
    We havent seen each other fr weeks. Omg, break record alr.
    Then headed to orchrd central for sakae sushi. The place was damn quiet lo.
    It's like i have to behave myself in a library. Want to laugh, also must 保持形象.
    AHahahs.
    And tht stupid daph went to take unglam candid shots of me.
    I bet she's gonna post them in her blog.
    wannn bet??
    AHahaha.
    Settled in the restaurant for 2 hrs+ and we're all so very bloated.
    And I got hungry again, like now. -.-
    Wanted to get shades for myself but all don't suit well for me. sians.
    And the shades that Dap wants was not at other outlets. count herself unlucky.lol.
    Went over to find GJ at work! Played alil hide and seek with her.
    Bt cannot do tricks on her cus she was in the storerm.-.-
    I guess Im meeting ven and eun v soon.
    And of cus my Pri sch darlings and Lil misses and Rain.
    Double Happiness! :))
    That's all. Have to hit the sack now. Starting work early in the morning tml. ;(
    Thursday, March 4, 2010