Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Tml is my 1st day of training + work !Yah, damn s...
  • I rmb we were laughing over smth stupid. HAHAMore ...
  • To my Dear Gwen ; :DHappy 18th Birthday To You ! F...
  • I had to go to school on a Saturday morning to tak...
  • My Fav pple in class.erm, missing out Valen. HAHA...
  • Currently waiting fr my can of coke to defrost. Ir...
  • Went to KBox w my usual class people . We were dec...
  • I guess today's the last time I'm wearing formal s...
  • Happy 18th Birthday HweeChen Quite wasted, cus...
  • Supposed to head to town with mum , but she had a ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    A week ago ,I went for Gwen's Housewarming Party cum CNY visitng w Yt & Hc !
    JY couldnt join us as her major exams were around the corner. Damn wasted! Nvm, shall see u nxt mth!

    Made new friends + Had Fun + Got to see her younger Bro (cutest). :D

    Her bro has grown so much! since when I last visited him last year Feb.

    Gambled and earned afew bucks. Luck got better after losing fr the 1st many rounds.
    And I gt "bunluck" twice a row! Nvr been so lucky befre.
    Not really la, cus I seldom gamble. Fr social only.

    Then played UNO and heart attacks. Really hyper on it. HAHaaa :D

    Were the last few to leave her place. Gotten a lift home ,thanks to Pearline's mom. :)

    Bought an induction cooker for Gwen as a housewarming gift. Wanted to get her a kettle, but cannot find the one that she wanted.
    Camwhored like siao here. :x

    The rest are in my fb album. Lazy to paste cus the pics are really large.

    Final pic of the day :)
    I looked damn Giant when I'm in heels. Bt makes ur legs look so much slimmer lo! I want but also cannot. Stupid.

    \
    Was slacking w one colleague in this room.Only had to place oranges and some angbao packets into each red bag. But the bringing out of those bags was a tough duty for us girls.

    w jerene. :) only got to work w her and yt for 1 day.
    Go to steal some gd food whilst at work! Aha.
    hopefully will work tgt nxt week! And Eunice btter join us quick!

    I find my attire to be rather messy interms of my hairstyle.
    Befre we were told to report for work, the rule is that there should not be any fringe let down.
    reminds me of my sec sch again.. stupid sch rules.
    And everyone did not wear the kind of ahma shoes that I specially bought from BATA. fml.

    Hello cyberworld .....

    I dont knw how to start from here. Yea, WORK.
    Still v blur for the 1st few working days.

    Shall sum up all the events happened to me fr the past few days.

    1st day of work, I was awoken by my in charge. I thought I was late until I see the time 6.25am.
    -.-
    He wanted me to reach the place asap to replace one staff. Took the cab which he is supposed to pay(shall elaborate on it at the later part).

    The stupid journey took like 1 hr from my place to clementi only ! Every 15 mins, my incharge called for me..-.- "Where are You now?""Are you reaching?" "Can you reach in 15 mins time?" blah blahs.

    But before that, he kept emphasising on the fare like "wah, peak hr alr lei, for the fare. then u still hvnt reach yet. "

    So I thought I better leave the ride in case he complains abt the increasing fare and ride duration blah.
    Left the cab and hv totally frgtten abt my receipt to claim the fund for myself.Bt I also think
    got a part of me in wrong cus I din let him knw i live far away frm harbrfnt. (Bt he din ask me! N thought I live nearby)
    I find the trip damn wasted so I told the driver to alight me at the nearest MRT stn aft 1 hr stoning at my seat. (So much FASTER pls..)
    The cab driver had 1 kind of attitude problem ,made my blood boiled, like seriously!
    He would say things like," U cannot see meh??..blah.z'

    Bt anw he promised to return my 24bucks by claiming frm company. Let's just see lo, which I doubt.
    Made new friends and also know some people whom I cannot click with and should avoid .Maybe 1 or 2 la. nt so bad. Haha. Some damn dao and unfriendly. make me look like a fool sometimes.

    Gt one is really nice,he alighted the shuttle bus from the pickup point and reminded me to board the similar bus as him. I was still sitting at the curb there happily waiting for duno what.If not , i tell you, i dont hv to go home . cus no more public tranports available excpt fr taxis.
    Damn luckY! :D

    I was appointed to diff outlets on diff days .temp. for now.
    Expectedly, I broke wine glasses again ! But this time not infront of the many guests which happened to me before. I rmb that 5 sec of silence and attention diverted to me in that previous incident. -.- *clears the thought away


    Bro picked me up from work ytd!! :DD
    And sending me to work tml. Hv to rch at 645AM at harbrfrnt stn..
    How I wish I own a car now.


    Friday, February 26, 2010