seeeee! I'm so happyyy :) heee
The hat looks damn matchy with my romper that I'm wearing here.
Policewoman! lol.
HAHHA. Daph trying to peep our cards underneath .




Shall continue uploading the rest of the pictures some other time.
I can't stand the uploading process in Fb.Waited fr hrs for it to end and it failed on me thrice.zz
Celebrated my bday w my gfrens! :DD
Went to Daph's condo somewhre far far away from our area.
Met daph and GJ at 1030pm, and they were chasing me to meet them quick cus scared theres no late bus for board.
When we've rched, we ordered macd for supper.
I especially like the balcony!
From bird's eye view, you can really see the whole city. Considering it at a 23rd storey. Like hotel . HAAA :)
Supposed to have a movie marathon which daph borrowed DVDs frm ven early in th morning. K la, happppyyy! And GJ brought out her dvd player and cables out of her house!
The TV worked, but the screen was very blur. I think we left out some cable etc.
When they were tuning,the Tv just blasted out horror music. And i saw a ghostly figure in th tv screen. Scared th shit out of me lo.-.-
V freaky cus there were only us 3 girls in the house.
I love fun times like these; playing card games, laughing at each other,bathing tgt(LOL)- cus we were all very scared to bathe alone.stealing each others' shaker fries by saying,"Can i try yours?"
HAhahah .
Spent the wee mornings munching away and playing poker card games.
Shall continue uploading the rest of the pictures some other time.
I can't stand the uploading process in Fb.Waited fr hrs for it to end and it failed on me thrice.zz
Thank You to all my beloved friends who wished me a Happy Birthday.LOVE.
And of cus am really glad to have celebrated my bday w all my close pple around me. :)
Celebrated my bday w my gfrens! :DD
Went to Daph's condo somewhre far far away from our area.
Met daph and GJ at 1030pm, and they were chasing me to meet them quick cus scared theres no late bus for board.
When we've rched, we ordered macd for supper.
I especially like the balcony!
From bird's eye view, you can really see the whole city. Considering it at a 23rd storey. Like hotel . HAAA :)
Supposed to have a movie marathon which daph borrowed DVDs frm ven early in th morning. K la, happppyyy! And GJ brought out her dvd player and cables out of her house!
The TV worked, but the screen was very blur. I think we left out some cable etc.
When they were tuning,the Tv just blasted out horror music. And i saw a ghostly figure in th tv screen. Scared th shit out of me lo.-.-
V freaky cus there were only us 3 girls in the house.
I love fun times like these; playing card games, laughing at each other,bathing tgt(LOL)- cus we were all very scared to bathe alone.stealing each others' shaker fries by saying,"Can i try yours?"
HAhahah .
Spent the wee mornings munching away and playing poker card games.
Met the rest(Ven and Eun) in the aftnn .
I was v sleepy. Apparently , my eyes were closing on me whilst standing in the train.
Rched the destination, and we quickly bought our RedBull from a convenience store.
It did energise me a wee bit.
Had our buffet lunch at 日本村 which Daph recommended to us. Really a must try!
Settled our leftover food by playing " zhong ji mi ma" , like always. Hahah
I love the food alot. First time dared myself to eat a raw prawn. (erm, a supposed to eat uncooked prawn actually). Taste like prawn jelly. k, it sounds gross. Let me say it's chewy. lol.
Was v lucky cus I didn't lose for all rounds until they ganged up on me!
walaus, bullies. I didnt know until they told me at the end of the day.
I was suspicious actually cus I lost 3 in a row.-.-
But I thought they were laughing away cus it was funny. And it was rlly funny la. Lol.
Come to think of it, i was quite dumb.
Watched "Being Human" . This is another story which has a morale that is you reap what you sow. What you did in the past will always be reflected. you can't hide.
I only like the sad parts. The funny ones are very lame.
Aft movie, some of us split while the rest including me went outside to catch a breeze. lol.
When they're back, they surprised me with a chocolate cake lit w candles. Awww, love :)
I was v shy u knw. Cus i was facing the people who were seated for a drink of coffee at starbucks.
Played card games and truth or dare for the remaining hrs before we caught the last train.
Totally K.O in the train.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nxt day, met w up my dearests (mayling and elisa).
Had our dinner at a Jap restaurant in Liangs court befre we headed to Zirca.
Queue was a superr long waiting.Almost an hr of waiting? -.-
I like the dance competition. Somehow make me interested in dancing. Aiya, say say only also fun right. lol.
Of cus, smelly people were everywhere.
Got really tired and I stood there not moving.
Queue was a superr long waiting.Almost an hr of waiting? -.-
I like the dance competition. Somehow make me interested in dancing. Aiya, say say only also fun right. lol.
Of cus, smelly people were everywhere.
Got really tired and I stood there not moving.
Left early and had my early breakfast at Macds' before my kind bro fetched Daph & I back home tgt w zwen n Elvin.
I guess I was v lucky, didnt thought of calling up my bro in the wee hours but he told me he had bday party, so i tried calling. End up, he fetched zwen and elvin who were also at that event w us. Just that we didnt see each other. Ahahah
Had work the next day. Sian .Aww, all good times eventually end.
I actually want to vent out a working issue happened on the other day. The auntie who was supposed to be my mentor for that day has really one F attitude. So angry till I wanna cry.
Luckily the manager is kind enough to do the remaining work fr me and told me to go home.
Really so unlucky cus all of my colleagues there somehow told me she's the most disgusting woman who treats new workers like this.
Anw, Im not seeing them again.I hope that auntie could change her attitude,if not one day she's sure gonna be sacked.
Am now working in a new jap resraurant. Ystd was the grand opening. Bt the thing I hate most is abt the stairs that I have to travel up and down to pass food. Sure slim down one! Cus i perspired like I went for Marathon. Even my colleagues were surprised .
And the location is not good la. Far from the Mrt stn.
But I could click' with the 2 colleagues there. Really nice peepo. Had our beancurd next door after work and we could chat for 2 hrs straight befre 1 of them went for work again ;/
I guess eating the beancurd next door would be an often thing for us. really like it alot! :)
Is everyone enjoying their holidays? daph is now at Bali enjoying life!
Can't wait for her to update me stories and I would love to see the pretty pics over there. daph, u better spam ur clicks on the pictures. Steady uh! ;DD haha
I will update my blog soon! :)
I guess I was v lucky, didnt thought of calling up my bro in the wee hours but he told me he had bday party, so i tried calling. End up, he fetched zwen and elvin who were also at that event w us. Just that we didnt see each other. Ahahah
Had work the next day. Sian .Aww, all good times eventually end.
I actually want to vent out a working issue happened on the other day. The auntie who was supposed to be my mentor for that day has really one F attitude. So angry till I wanna cry.
Luckily the manager is kind enough to do the remaining work fr me and told me to go home.
Really so unlucky cus all of my colleagues there somehow told me she's the most disgusting woman who treats new workers like this.
Anw, Im not seeing them again.I hope that auntie could change her attitude,if not one day she's sure gonna be sacked.
Am now working in a new jap resraurant. Ystd was the grand opening. Bt the thing I hate most is abt the stairs that I have to travel up and down to pass food. Sure slim down one! Cus i perspired like I went for Marathon. Even my colleagues were surprised .
And the location is not good la. Far from the Mrt stn.
But I could click' with the 2 colleagues there. Really nice peepo. Had our beancurd next door after work and we could chat for 2 hrs straight befre 1 of them went for work again ;/
I guess eating the beancurd next door would be an often thing for us. really like it alot! :)
Is everyone enjoying their holidays? daph is now at Bali enjoying life!
Can't wait for her to update me stories and I would love to see the pretty pics over there. daph, u better spam ur clicks on the pictures. Steady uh! ;DD haha
I will update my blog soon! :)
|
Sunday, March 28, 2010
|






