Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Played MJ tday at Ven's hse w my sec sch gfrens! :...
  • u see, so windy!An angmoh teenage cute guy took a ...
  • seeeee! I'm so happyyy :) heeeThe hat looks damn m...
  • Went to meet Happy ShiLei and Eileen for sheesha ...
  • .Finally trimmed my eyebrow. Looking neat? :)&& ho...
  • Went out to meet my daphanie baby.She said I've ...
  • Had a heated argument w my mom last night.I dont k...
  • A week ago ,I went for Gwen's Housewarming Party c...
  • Tml is my 1st day of training + work !Yah, damn s...
  • I rmb we were laughing over smth stupid. HAHAMore ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Happy Birthday To My Dear Guo Jiao! :)


    rmb this pic? This was our 1st time celebrating fr ur bday at Vivo.

    Though I've known you girls for 2 years, I think we hit it off really well as though we have knwn each other for long.
    All the ups and downs we have shared, I guess that's what make us got closer. Till today, we're still maintaining contact,doing lotsa catch ups whenever we see each other.

    Many years down the road, I hope to see a journal of us seeing each other grow up.
    (waalaus, so mushy.) u knw, i knw la.

    Lotsa love.And I hope u enjoyed the day with us. So did I. :)



    GJ singing seriously w the bowl of sharkfin on hand. HAHAA/

    Eunice is born to be camera ready mann.

    erm, mayb not this. Lol







    Think my scars are damn outstanding here. =(

    Gotten it jus that day. The straightening thong burnt my skin as I leaned against it on my bed. wtf. I'm so careless. :(. what to do. Price being paid.






































    The outcome of a bday cake lit with candles.

    say it's Pretty kkkkk cus it's 101% heartfelt effort!



















    Had K singing w them at chinatown. I knw , like cheena. Lol.

    From a wide room, we got transferred to a room half times smaller than it.

    Bcus of the non-working aircon. -.-

    This time, their rule is so lenient. They allow outside food! I still hid all the chicken rice pckets in

    my bag. At the end of the day, daph asked if my bag does smell of th food not. Idiot not, u say! LOL.

    Singing was fun! We literally sang/screamed ?
    The man had to enter our room more than 3 times to lower our volume.
    It's kinda obvious that we're making too mch noise since we're just behind the kitchen. Heck la.
    Bt they're v tolerant, i must say. U knw y? Must be the guilt in having us to occupy this small spaced room.-surely! HAHHAHA.


    Then dine at JPt's Crystal Jade. Had almost an hr of waiting. poor us.


    Ok, I'm gonna share smth funny.

    Daph and I rushed down to decorate the b'day cake.

    It was her 1st attempt and my 2nd attempt.

    We were v stressed bcus the girl beside us did an excellent job n decorating the cake.

    As we looked at hers, and compared to ours. We kinda got demoralised. That feeling sucks.

    Bt seeing the one uncle w his decorated cake just next to her, we laughed.

    I think u get what we mean. if not, thn nvm. Lol.


    We took pretty long time decorating the cake, while trying to convince GJ that we're reaching the toilet.

    Just that I couldnt come out as I was hiding from my mom! I told her I cannot let my mom see me in a tube dress(elisa got fr me!<3),>
    I think it's damn sadist lo.


    Went back to the restaurant while I tried so hard to control my laughter.This never work one lo!
    Thankfully, it was a successful one. Daph, ven and eun went out to prepare the cake while I held on GJ.

    See her so happy , everything becomes worthwhile. HA,sounds so drama.
    :)
    ====================================================================












    Met up w my dearests for a casual hangout !
    Then had neo-prints taken in which Mayling kisiao initiated for it.
    Since it's her bday, she wins. HAhaha/
    Bcus we shared that we nvr had movies tgt, or neoprints or do any other special events tgt.
    Nvm, there's more we could do next time! hee

    We were the last customers of the day. And we didnt get to choose the machine but this was the only option.
    Eye-maximizer machine. Lol.

    I think we're such noobs lo. Cus we didnt had time to decorate all of the pics.

    Mayling is finally 17! I hope she will work hard towards her goal.
    And everything to be successful (family,study,friendship,love,work).
    All the best to you,my lovely kisiao.
    As much as I would like to see you in Rp, I hope u can get into ur ideal course ! Jiayou.
    u know i love you. xoxo



    Got to see Elisa in sch tday while I was rushing for my class at 12pm! Finally. :D
    GJ,Aga! where's the fate? Dont hide from me uh. HAHHAHA.



    Monday, April 19, 2010