Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I think my blog is becoming a picture blog.I'...
  • KBox Session w Sem 2 clique aft sch :)It was so di...
  • Many of my Outdated pics .Pics in my phone + camer...
  • Happy Mother's Day !
  • I think I look damn retarded.. Bt the best thing i...
  • I think it's been long since I last blogged. Felt ...
  • Happy Birthday To My Dear Guo Jiao! :)rmb this pic...
  • Played MJ tday at Ven's hse w my sec sch gfrens! :...
  • u see, so windy!An angmoh teenage cute guy took a ...
  • seeeee! I'm so happyyy :) heeeThe hat looks damn m...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com






    Saw this lil bright bird in GJ's house.
    Before I came over to her house fr stayover, she smsed me if I was afraid of bird.
    I thought it was some big one.
    I panicked when the bird flocked around the house.
    Got to see her pet dog ! superr BIG. 1st look made me scared.
    That timid dog didnt bark at me for the 2nd time I went in. :).
    I got sick the following day! stomach wasnt feeling too good.
    Must be all those junk food that we massively ate!




    Before -> After
    I look younger right! :)

    Haircut session at Twister JP. Thought of it since Shilei recommended me that salon.

    I think it's been v long since I last cut my hair.
    Even the hairstylist asked how long ago was my last haircut.
    Gt so out of shape meh? walaus.

    Sunday, May 30, 2010