Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Hi lovely blog, give me time to update soon.Sry i...
  • The fruit with the long stem is not a coconut!LOL....
  • Azzura beach party pretty much sucked.Not a succes...
  • "Pisceans are extremely sensitive people, who are ...
  • I have been blogging quite actively these days.Kee...
  • Outing w E35C.The BG looks very chio using Bonian'...
  • Saw this lil bright bird in GJ's house.Before I c...
  • I think my blog is becoming a picture blog.I'...
  • KBox Session w Sem 2 clique aft sch :)It was so di...
  • Many of my Outdated pics .Pics in my phone + camer...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Many fieldtrips during sch hours these days.
    One of them was a visit to the supermarket. Hahah.



    To the peranakan museum:


    with nicolette:


    2 weeks ago:

    Had my self-declared holiday w my sec sch gfrens.
    Stayover tgt was fun!
    Imm,swimming, dinner,Singing in the wee hours,drinking session, sleep- I vomitted once aft eating cup noodles-.-,sleep,packup,Imm-lunch.
    Shall make it 3D2N nxt time!

    There was one incident when we were waiting for our shuttle bus , Eunice happily flagged it, telling us that the bus is here.
    While we were about to board it,Who knows, it wasn't the bus.
    All the banglas in the bus were smiling and laughing at us.
    Ashamed, we ran behind the bustop advertboard and hid until the wrong bus drove off!
    And all of the people at the bustop were looking at us. walausxsx.
    Crazy feeling! HAHHAHAHA.


    Shopped at Giant before we check in !

















    Final grp photo befre we left the place.

    comfy bed!
















    Chanced upon 蔡老师- my sec 1 chinese teacher. Still the cute her. :)






    Using BoNian's Dslr.
    Light painting! chio much.




    My face so skinny + good hair day. I like.
    with my fav girls.






    Ytsd went to root for Ada's audition. Ada, we can join tgt nxt year! :)
    The guy who was supposed to escort us to the 3rd floor must find me funny, cus i went up and down the lift fr like 4 times? lol.
    And each time he sees me, he will ask me how is my audition . -.-

    This was the 1st time we had a proper meet up aft 2 years? I consider this proper meet up la, cus we had movies. :)

    We caught the movie Despicable Me. Can I tell you I love the movie?!
    I laughed so hard! Everyone laughed hard at the yellow capsules' stupidity.
    The theatre filled with kids' laughter = more happiness.
    It is so good. The characters and the story plot! Touching to an extent too la.
    okay, I'm setting this as my current laptop wallpaper. Madnessss, i know


    Skinny ada with her long hair.




    I hate the assignment for my drawing module . Took me sleepless nights to complete it and we were only given 5 days notice.
    Glad that it was over!

    Another assignment piled up that is due next week. Shit,how should I start?
    shucks, I just rmb lesson later on starts at 8am. I'd better slp now.
    niteynite.

    Sunday, July 11, 2010