

My Shortest hair ever !
taken using the webcam (1.3megapix).
Is this too cool to be true?
I look less feminine now right? Plus i look confident, those independent women. Lols
Im so gonna quit my job at the end of this month-JAN. (informed manager but not guaranteed)
HAPPY ESTHER !
I am actually fine with my working atmosphere, but it's just that i hate doing stocks alr.
I could say I'm getting sick of opening the 20-30++ cartons and do top-ups. Lols.
& i hate to wear covered shoes, my feet would stink. It could Kill you. LAUGHS!
This job made me bloody want to get rid of my chio artificial nails lo!. Some of the nails just came out (lost but found alr) that easily, within 5mins aft sticking it on .
I've no choice but to take off my whole set of nails. D: *pouts
I dont feel like workng on Tue. What if my mood is tampered by the result?
Having whirling confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHs. kidding laaa. My hair looks so Volume in here, i LIKE!
No way will i cut my hair till that short pls.
Im sill impatiently waiting fr my hair to grow Longer :(
so tempted to re-do extensions.. GRR, no mann.
The short hair is formed by my 2 Different layers. = thin hair me .
I tied up the longer layer of hair, & tadaaaah.
|
Saturday, January 10, 2009
|

