Photos all taken on the 1st day.


This picture seems to be like a giant with small kiddies.


I especially love the curry mann!



I hope our friendship will lasts long enough to see how each of our grandchildren will look like.
hmm, that's like 30-40 years from now... hhaa
So many things we plan to do tgt. I'm looking forward. *wink
:)
Daphanie is finally 18! She organized a chalet and it went accordingly as planned.Just that GJ and I were late fr 2 hrs? And it got her alil upset. OOPs. sry Daphanie baby. But hope you had a great time with us for that 2.5 days spent together. I hope you didn't get sick of me for seeing me too much. HAHhaa. kidding...Not.
Outfit theme selected by daph was to be S,O or N.
And I chose to be SIA stewardess . My dream job!
Everyone looking pretty that day. And the guys with their "Original" and "Ordinary' theme. -.-. LOL.
walaus,like that also can think of it. HAHAHHA
Can you imagine 5 girls squeezed into a bed and sleep. I had no free space to move while lying down.
I was down with flu on the last day and had gotten a sore throat too.
But I managed to endure that day with 7hrs of singing .
I sure miss the crazy times in the Kroom that day.
Sang countless times of off-pitches.
Was super embarrassing!! AHHHH.Had an early sleep aft that while the rest played MahJong.
Her mommy cooked so much food fr us. So sweet of her cus she's afraid it wasn't enough for us.
I just hate the washing of dishes.I Dread.
Skipped work the next day! :S
I'm gonna be a workaholic this holiday. It also means more kachings~
I've booked my driving test w daphanie on an identical day. Yays. finally =D
Time to study my major UTs that are starting on Sept and driving test on Oct.
I'm gonna mug hard ! :) wish me luck.
"Jie jie, I like you because you are beautiful."
"My dear, you are beautiful too."
And all the little kids started to crowd around me and I held their small hands,walking them to the toilet.
Innocence.
|
Monday, August 23, 2010
|

