Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Zoo fieldtrip and Arab street ! :DEverything's in ...
  • Met up with my sec sch guys and girls .The girls o...
  • Many fieldtrips during sch hours these days.One of...
  • Hi lovely blog, give me time to update soon.Sry i...
  • The fruit with the long stem is not a coconut!LOL....
  • Azzura beach party pretty much sucked.Not a succes...
  • "Pisceans are extremely sensitive people, who are ...
  • I have been blogging quite actively these days.Kee...
  • Outing w E35C.The BG looks very chio using Bonian'...
  • Saw this lil bright bird in GJ's house.Before I c...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !








    so beautiful!!! suaku or what. This year's fireworks came w stars and crescent moon design!
    The place was like obviously overcrowding w people lo.
    I took a vid of the firework. Bt I'm nt able to upload it on fb and blogger.- super long. sux max.


    sweet farewell . & by that,everyone got an 'A' for their grade!
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010