Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • My Shortest hair ever !taken using the webcam (1.3...
  • My mind is filled up with the awaiting of Olevel R...
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/photochiel/80229000/ ...
  • JEcube <3 I like my photocopy version !& i like my...
  • Being friendly to a stranger can mean dangerous.I ...
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! My internet is solved! Bou...
  • I'm having difficulty connecting to the internet !...
  • Met up with Venessa and eunice.Finally we managed ...
  • i was a dumb ytd .BECAUSE .....I didn't bring my b...
  • I set up the Christmas tree!and now it's glitz-ing...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Got back my results.
    It sucks big time.
    I couldn't believe it either.

    I don't know how to answer them,
    my tears kept rolling down every time i answered the calls. =( yea, it hurt terribly .

    im on my route to Rp .

    I only have myself to blame.
    Monday, January 12, 2009