It's been so long, my dear blogger.
Major exams ended !
My laptop was such a let down on my 2nd last exam.
LOGIN TO DESKTOP FAILED on me! zzzz
and I had to pen my answers on the exam script instead of typing on my comp which also means no reference to any sources. :(
well,it's all over. I'd better improve for this semester!
something amusing to share .


Actually there's more killer pictures in GJ's photo album. LOLs.
sheesh. (I'm nt tagged yet) . *grin


Eunice! This is for you ! We sure miss you. come back soon luv!
Had sushi making in GJ's place just for Eunice.
She's left for Vietnam.It's fr her 1mth sch trip.
And we gave her a pleasant surprise by entering her ahma's place as she went out of the house to do fetching and buy icecream.
I had forgotten if it's me or who! I suggested to hide underneath the blanket of all places..
Daph intended to blast the GHOSTLY sound from the laptop speakers but it turned out to be some TECHNO music. LOLs!!
Ala,should have recorded it as a video!
so..... we did the .... WOO WOO sound with different levels of raising using the blanket. (Ahem, as suggested by Daph )
-.-
HAHAHHAHA.
Eunice actually thought it was her childish cousins doing such stuff.
And that night, GJ actualy ran the fastest among us. We screamed as we saw a rat and some chit-chit sounds. SHIVERs

waliew. me has straight hair with fair face only once here.

Our date at J.8 + MFM again! w YiLing precious.


Actually there's more killer pictures in GJ's photo album. LOLs.
sheesh. (I'm nt tagged yet) . *grin


Eunice! This is for you ! We sure miss you. come back soon luv!
Had sushi making in GJ's place just for Eunice.
She's left for Vietnam.It's fr her 1mth sch trip.
And we gave her a pleasant surprise by entering her ahma's place as she went out of the house to do fetching and buy icecream.
I had forgotten if it's me or who! I suggested to hide underneath the blanket of all places..
Daph intended to blast the GHOSTLY sound from the laptop speakers but it turned out to be some TECHNO music. LOLs!!
Ala,should have recorded it as a video!
so..... we did the .... WOO WOO sound with different levels of raising using the blanket. (Ahem, as suggested by Daph )
-.-
HAHAHHAHA.
Eunice actually thought it was her childish cousins doing such stuff.
And that night, GJ actualy ran the fastest among us. We screamed as we saw a rat and some chit-chit sounds. SHIVERs

waliew. me has straight hair with fair face only once here.

Our date at J.8 + MFM again! w YiLing precious.
And know wad! I met her with my phone dead halfway while I was outside.
Luckily she returned a call to a friend of mine when I was still around with her.I would have tried my luck/fate at macd's bcus she didnt receive my last msg to her about meeting at the macd's. Phew!
hi ven. Will you say you love me?
Caught this just for you. :heee



Suaku or what! First time dining in Fish & Co !.
Splendid. I luff the prawns. roar.
just din lik the sotongs and flavoured rice :/


hi ven. Will you say you love me?
Caught this just for you. :heee
Suaku or what! First time dining in Fish & Co !.
Splendid. I luff the prawns. roar.
just din lik the sotongs and flavoured rice :/
will brb.
|
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
|

