Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • It's been long since i last posted a post in my bl...
  • Look,We're almost the same height ! :DThis is funn...
  • Left outs:I'm getting fatter. ! pfft.I think i sha...
  • I'm here to update my blog. These are darn outdate...
  • Got back my results.It sucks big time.I couldn't b...
  • My Shortest hair ever !taken using the webcam (1.3...
  • My mind is filled up with the awaiting of Olevel R...
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/photochiel/80229000/ ...
  • JEcube <3 I like my photocopy version !& i like my...
  • Being friendly to a stranger can mean dangerous.I ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    with cousin; jasmine. :)


    sometimes i feel im almost his height .
    Eh, CHOY! i dont wana grow taller anymore.
    because i won't look good in heels. -.-
    anw i Hate heels. * no offence






    She ate Monster sweet. Remember that sweet.?
    ChildHood mann!

    look at how my sis wanting to hold the dog, and hug it ! Pet lover.








    :DD

    watched midnight movie: The Wedding Game.
    It was alright, the ending was alil expected though.

    Rest days are just so Short.

    Bought a pair of shoes for work and it hurt lik fk.
    And i am using footspray , socks. It Does help alot.Alot.alot.
    Effort paid off.
    SO I'm super pleased,.

    im a.k.a delivery woman at work. HAHA

    Just another day passed by. How short life is, treasure it.

    ciaos! Nightnight people.
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009