I'm here to update my blog. These are darn outdated ones:








Went to shop w my sec sch gfrens.
Didn't buy many things, maybe it's beacuse nth caught my attention.
We did our DIY paste on-nails together =)
It brings alot of inconvenience, pretty though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day before our result:


My bro was the first batch to have their NS uniforms changed.
It is Uglier, can .
Hmm, how do i even describe it?
Oh, of course the colour is still as camouflage.Yes,maybe the pattern is abit off.
It was my off-day. Went shopping w mommy.
OH Yes, im gonna share this before i forget .......
I wore my top inside out aft coming out of the changing room !
And it wasn't any of us spooted it out, But a gentleman spotted.
And approached me . *wanting to hide my head to somewhere
My mom couldn't understand what the guy was mumbling' and she repeatedly :" huh? huh? what did you say?" to th guy .=.=
At instance, i turned my back on him and looked at the foolish me. "OMG.!"
He must have seen my shirt tag . DAMN. But actually, it wasn't really obvious frm the front of my top .
so, i learnt a lesson. Before you leave the changing room , PLEASE do face the mirror and check your attire !. LAUGHS.
It's more 'malu' than leaving your pants unzipped, i suppose?
what do you think? -.-
Ok, enough of laughing, will you.?
Aftermath, reached home, placed my stuff and off to meet dearests!
I met dearests for our supper tgt !=)
The food we ordered was very tasty.We ate till v shiok.
& our dishes were all spicy ones.
Elisa is still the greediest( with the facts right.HAHA) !
no changes ever since the first time we went fr our steamboat tgt.. LOLs













The grp photos we took were somehow unsuccessful .
but Hey, i still like it, okay. :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love optimistic people.
I thought i could be open-minded too, but i am so wrong.
well, it may be beacuse it was a great blow to me. I admit defeat.
I had work on the next day aft our result day.
I teared, i felt the stares in public.
I broke dwn and let it all out when i reached my working place.
There were words that really hit me Hard.
Anyway, im doing oh-so Good now!
ThankYouuuuuso much fr th concern ,Friends =)
And even when your hope is gone,
Move along, move along just to make it through.
|
Friday, January 16, 2009
|

