Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Dearest Gwendolynn ! ; i like this pic ! :DHAPPY 1...
  • I am posted to Republic poly -Design for interacti...
  • with cousin; jasmine. :)sometimes i feel im almost...
  • It's been long since i last posted a post in my bl...
  • Look,We're almost the same height ! :DThis is funn...
  • Left outs:I'm getting fatter. ! pfft.I think i sha...
  • I'm here to update my blog. These are darn outdate...
  • Got back my results.It sucks big time.I couldn't b...
  • My Shortest hair ever !taken using the webcam (1.3...
  • My mind is filled up with the awaiting of Olevel R...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Last day of CNY :

    9 Feb 09


    one whole row of good food ! drooling for food .
    went to Newton circle to have our last CNY dinner sponsored by my company.

    (half of the food spread on the table)
    We were practically cheering v loudly. -.-
    The other side of the table were also loud, till the extent that a foreigner went to take a picture of them doing the ' lou Yu Sheng '! HAHAHA!

    Aftmath, Daphanie and I went to orchard to catch a midnight movie : Bride Wars.
    Awesome movie ! :DD

    We were like crazy women that night. kept laughing at things that were so so so wrong.
    I better not say it here. Sheesh.









    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    11 feb 09 :

    Left my house w/o make-up and headed to town. i looked dead, i swear -.-
    We took bus there to our Yoga . Eunice introduced me to this, and this was my free trial.

    It was amusing . There were postures that i couldn't stop myself from laughing. All the tai-tai s doing yoga -.-? The atmosphere was v "serious", i don't know what word to fit in. hmm.



    Erm, we're not looking at him but the ice-cream. LOLs.












    We visited a hp shop at F.E.P, and i bought a hp cover frm the shop-owner.
    The shop-owner was uber nice to allow me to charge my hp at his shop, because mine was Flat!
    erm , i actually requested. LOLs. But still, we went around to do shopping, then aft an hour approached,we went back to the shop and gt back my charged-phone. HAPPY H A P P Y. ;D


    i cut my fringe after the outing with ven and eun.
    Seeing my thin and extreme layered hair(what the hairdresser claimed),he thought that my head has hair extensions on .
    I was thinking : gt that jialat mehs?! -.-
    But actually, he wasn't the only one who thought this way . hurr
    The only way to have it even is to cut my hair short. I don't bear to laa!

    Before i cut my hair, i went to queue up at the ATM.
    And me being so careless/absent-minded, i forgot to take out my $ frm the machine after i took back my ATM card and kept in my wallet . !!
    Then , a lady who joined my queue behind shouted for me : MISS !! ur money *points to the cash at the 'cash withdrawel hole'..

    OMG, everyone was looking at me like.... =.=!
    Thankfully, i met a kind soul. Superr nice if not wait till i go purchase things, then will i realise that i didnt take my money .

    Those people behind the queues must be thinking: eeyer, this girl must be Severely Short-term-memory .. or over-stressed herself.
    *faints.
    I literally hit my head hard after seeing the cash not taken out frm the 'withdrawel hole'.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ, joker of the day mann . No, this shouldn't be funny lo, i must admit i am blur laa. anyway, thankfully , i met a good samaritan.



    i shall stop here. Till then.
    Wednesday, February 11, 2009