Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Photos all taken on the 1st day.This picture seems...
  • HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !so beautiful!!! su...
  • Zoo fieldtrip and Arab street ! :DEverything's in ...
  • Met up with my sec sch guys and girls .The girls o...
  • Many fieldtrips during sch hours these days.One of...
  • Hi lovely blog, give me time to update soon.Sry i...
  • The fruit with the long stem is not a coconut!LOL....
  • Azzura beach party pretty much sucked.Not a succes...
  • "Pisceans are extremely sensitive people, who are ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my new semester.
    new class, new environment. erm, like once again...

    I guess I'm leaving this current job soon.
    I told my boss that he should hire more girls in the mean time, and anytime when they're here, i am ready to go.
    wtf. can't believe I said that to him. Anw its a long story speaking about my job.

    Took 1 week off . And I did enjoy myself!
    Overnight at downtown east Chalet w W47R peeps.
    The interesting part was that we BBQ-ed for 12 hours straight!
    since 5pm till 5am! LOLs.

    Played chubby bunny w them. Max intake into my mouth was only 10!
    Nearly choked and puked. It was no joke.
    During that midnight period, we went around the chalet to collect used/raw charcoals.
    Omg, the girls kept eating non stop. I think we looked like pigs as an image to the boys mann.












    Rawzah's baby is SOOO ADORABLE !! Even cuter with his teeth showing smile + small eyes. MADNESS.















    Next door from us were some foreigners. (mixed w china and malaysians)
    The men were fcking drunk! (w 20++ beer bottles lying around everywhere)
    Good thing , WenFeng stood outside to protect us. Those drunkards actually came by to ask for food and asked if we wanted to drink beer w them .. -.-

    Loud snores . Glass breaking of beer bottles.Fierce fights.
    Then we all kept ourselves in our own room.

    Slept throughout the train journey home. It's always like that.
    K.O once i reached home. A day wasted just by that.

    Many thanks to the photographers.
    Many thanks for the fun we shared.
    Many thanks to those who came.

    Final grp photo. :D



    I spent my remaining off days to Genting w RGG and co.! My childhood friends living at my neighbourhood + nigel's gf , ada, and valerie.

    Set off as early as 6am but zwen was late... as usual.. lol.
    And we were kinda impatient to wait for the cab cus we were afraid that we would be late for the departure time of the coach .
    But we turned up as early to have time for our breakfast.

    1st time on a coach!

    1st night went to Safari disco club .
    RM 12 per person!! Y SO CHEAP. inclusive of a drink!
    many xdds and xmms.if you knw wad I mean.
    Pushed zwen up on stg to perform and he finally went up on the stage after some time of hesitations. WOOOOT x2.




















    Zwen got the wrong person to help us take a photo. Cus they kept bothering us and shook hands w everyone of us. Heard by zwen, that man touched his waist! lol wtf.
    And we quickly ciao to another spot. Can imagine the boys telling us girls, " Quick lets go lets go. Don't let them see us.To another side now"




























    Was Nigel's bday and we got him a bday cake. Took him by surprise from what he claimed.























    We spent our full time on the 2nd day in the Theme park.


























    Theme park -From 11am to 8pm.
    REST - 8pm- 11pm
    Indoor theme park - 11pm ++ to 1am

    U know wad! I'm so proud to say that I fcking took the spaceshot! * head points up
    I actually swore to myself that I will nvr take that horrifying ride. Initially, zwen and ada were the ones to back out as well. But they pluck the courage to ride.
    Then I thought y not just give myself a chance , and so i did!
    Embarrassing to say, but I literally cried on the spaceshot seat when it hadn't even started.








































    This is Funny TTM.
    We covered out feet with the plastic shower cap. Smart Elvin suggested this because he was too disgusted having to touch the dirty sole . He wanted to give up playing Go Cart for that.

    We tried to run fast to our go cart vehicles when it was our turn. I dont know if anyone spotted us. It was so hard to run cus my base was v slippery!




















    I wasted my RM20 on this game. Played so many rounds but still couldnt get a prize.waraozzz.
    Cute or what. A one and only smilie face.We thought it was some bonus prize.
    Yet it turns out to be a 0. -.-




















    Don't belittle this tea cup game. Made us go mad for awhile after some fast spins on the handle .

    Valerie was so cool and calm in eveything, even for thrilling rides. omg, I think I would fall in love w him if he's a boy! WAHAHAHA

    I dont know why but i think I've become a coward in thrilling rides. Am a loser even in viking ship. Booo.

    2nd night, went to the pub to chill + watch soccer+ play cards + drink.

    Marcus was dead drunk in the end ! F FUNNY! he's gt so many epic actions while being drunk.

    Last day; morning.
    Didn't had much to shop because we were late in booking out the hotel, hence shopping time limited, like 1 hr +?

    I can rmb that
    So many of the pple spoke malay to us.But all we could say was " AKU TAK DAU" to them.
    Then they will give the pek cek face and we will laugh and sometimes smile politely. hahhahaa.

    Finally tried Fish Spa ! Accomplished level 1 (small fishes) and level 2 (fat and black fishes!)
















    There's so much more I want to type here.Well, shall be kept as memories.
    Nonetheless, it was a fruitful trip that I love!























    Photo badly taken but comprises meaning to it ; Book out of the Hotel.
    Tired but happy faces of us! :D


    Thanks for all the fun guys!
    Friday, September 24, 2010