Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei last night!
It was supposed to be tgt w melv,valen and alan. And they couldnt make ittttt.
Finally had the time to catch up with one another.
We had super massive conversation at JP while waiting fr my morning train to arrive.
I was sick for that past week.
Cough was real bad + bad flu.
My colleague, superwoman Kayle got me vit c pills! touched max.
I had to control my cough at times when I'm infront of the customers. explaining to them long terms and conditions is another dread thing. -.-
Work was busy lik mad then.
Don't worry. I'm alive and kicking now.
Work is so much simpler these days. :))
Met my pri sch darlings the next few hours.
Had minimal amount of sleep . Was so tired during the early evening.
stone stone stoned.
Had ajisen for lunch.
Was so full that I could feel my tummy exploding in my high waist shorts. *not jking.
My tummy can expand like ......................... after every heavy meal. I hate to admit but it's true.
wtffff :(
We always take so many photos tgt. But this time was mad fun because Hc's face was so adorable in all the pics!
Totally can cheer anyone's day mann.
Gotten back my results! Made a slight improvement on it!
happyhappy.
love my new timetable! 3 days of school only. Hohoho
I've been eating pasar malam food everyday! Good but sinful. sucks max
kkkkkkkkkkkkkgtg.
To my dear daphanie. If you're reading this. I wanna tell you I'm so proud to be your friend!
You're such a strong girl that I admire! Keep this spirit going okay?
I know you've been through so much tough times. Wanna tell you for the countless time, if there's anything I can do. pls pls tell me. All your friends are more than willing to stay by your side. muacks. dont be touched cus im lik that. heheheh,. :D
|
Saturday, October 9, 2010
|

