Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my...
  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Photos all taken on the 1st day.This picture seems...
  • HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !so beautiful!!! su...
  • Zoo fieldtrip and Arab street ! :DEverything's in ...
  • Met up with my sec sch guys and girls .The girls o...
  • Many fieldtrips during sch hours these days.One of...
  • Hi lovely blog, give me time to update soon.Sry i...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Sinful double chocolate ice cream !
    Noobish sis at the back. HAA


    Aston's !! Grrrr. I'm so hungry now. I rlly love the pasta salad!!


    I tried Honey milk tea + white pearl.
    Regret choosing white pearls! -.-
    got scammed by the cashier.

    Eunice is finally back!!
    And .... she's back to playing her fishing game. LOL.

    Played Eunice's FAV fishing game.
    She's so addicted to the game!
    Daph and I had to literally pull her out of the arcade. All pairs of eyes were on us.ohmy.

    Guess she won quite abit. :D
    we were all spamming to insert the coins ....




    w lover, michelle. the always so joyful girl :)

    1st movie tgt w colleagues!
    watched The last exorcism . Wanted to watch so badly and finally had my brave friends to watch it w me just now.

    I wouldn't say it's a good or bad show. go watch it urself. The thrilling part is still there. Just hate the beginning "documentary" . alrite. sheesh.

    Thanks Eunice for the lovely handmade keychain and alil small fitting pair of slippers!
    I hope I can wear that pair of slippers out. shall see. :)
    I love this week especially much~
    No sch till next Monday! envy me mannnn. wahaahhaa.
    Gonna enjoy myself this week! yay

    ♥♥

    xoxo


    Tuesday, November 2, 2010