Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • Sinful double chocolate ice cream !Noobish sis at ...
  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my...
  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Photos all taken on the 1st day.This picture seems...
  • HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !so beautiful!!! su...
  • Zoo fieldtrip and Arab street ! :DEverything's in ...
  • Met up with my sec sch guys and girls .The girls o...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com






    It's the 2011 year !
    I don't know what else to say.
    Some I would rather keep it beneath everything.Some I would want to continue pursuing ..Some I wish there was a turn-back..Some I wish it didn't happen..

    I wanna thank all the dearest people around me for making 2010 a good year for me.
    Of course,I hope this year would be better .

    O Boy, I feel old.

    Everything's so unexpected, wonder what's ahead ?
    Some believe life has already predicted what's ahead for you.Or do you believe in the power of changing .

    I have so much in thought. There's so much things I wanna do!
    sch's starting in 2 days. what a bore!


    Friday, December 31, 2010