Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • My friends !Please come down on the 22nd Jan to su...
  • It's the 2011 year !I don't know what else to say....
  • Sinful double chocolate ice cream !Noobish sis at ...
  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my...
  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Photos all taken on the 1st day.This picture seems...
  • HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !so beautiful!!! su...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    I can't wait for school to end. Not saying it's bad since I only attend 3 sch days in a week.
    And I work on my off weekdays. (YES.. still stuck there) Now that situation gt alil heat up, I think it's time..
    So.. my colleagues were asking me, how can I be a student when I am so free for work and leisure. well, that's cus I'm in RP. lol -.-

    shall not feel so demoralised..
    UT3 is coming.
    oh wait. CNY first, then UT3, then FTT.
    walaus, I failed my 1st FTT lo.

    I was the last to end the test, cus I wanted to make sure i double, triple check my answers like my BTT the other time.
    Wasnt that surprised cus I expected it . I must make sure to study 1 week in advance now.

    Anyway, i shall just do a brief summary over what I did.

    1st time in 2011:


    I tried shokudo. 1st dine in w daph love
    Their service is extremely good pls :)

    I carried sucha Lovely puppy.pple, say AWWWWW.
    Looks exactly like a toy. So damn True pls.


    3. Baking w sec sch gfrens!
    It's Oreo cheesecake if you cant tell by the picture.
    It's a tad too sweet. Bt still love it ! I can only say the people who tried our baking are damn lucky to have tasted it. Muahaha


    2. Sat, 12.05 am. went into Marcus' bedroom to give him a 22nd bday surprise.
    He thought it was a DREAM! LOLs.
    Nigel videoed it from us entering the lift to end of bday song. Super Funny! A V successful one :D

    Thats the 22nd y.o boy! He slept like a log and we just sang a bday song to wake him up.
    FAV of the mth.

    steambt at xjun's place for Lester's 19th Bday!

    And lastly... Also the 1st time I accidentally cut this much of a hair! -.-
    I still cant believe how I snap it when I bent down and tried to close that pair of scissors just for my safety . k la, hair uneven better than scar on face .

    hilightttttt....
    OHHH. and I bought Heels fr this CNY!
    I bet everyone's gonna gimme that stare. -.-
    Yea. cus I alr own you, but still own you.

    Errr. anyway,
    I downloaded this app.Pudding camera. Great for camwhores like moi.

    Thought of changing a new look.Ive been saying this for Years, i knw. Bt I dont dare/bear to..
    u knw my usual hairstyle has been w me since sec 1? mary jane i knw.Lol.


    I'm happy looking at this pic. u shld knw why if u knw me long enuff.muahaha

    gathering at HC's new hse! She invited us over fr her hse warming cum 19th bday.
    And I lioke their new hse okayy! v well renovated . :D

    The weather's been acting so odd these days.
    Pls take good care of urselves, people .

    && Happy Chinese New Year!

    -LOVE


    Monday, January 31, 2011