Esthher-loves

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I can't wait for school to end. Not saying it's ba...
  • My friends !Please come down on the 22nd Jan to su...
  • It's the 2011 year !I don't know what else to say....
  • Sinful double chocolate ice cream !Noobish sis at ...
  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my...
  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Photos all taken on the 1st day.This picture seems...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com










    I miss blogging suddenly.
    My last entry was actually 31st Dec! I almost forgot that I still own a blog.
    Sch holiday period now!Shall set aside school stuff which reminded me of my PD :(
    neverending. procrastinate is me.

    Had a bad holiday to start with.
    The next day after staying over at GJ's place with Daph, I had the worst sick experience.
    After i woke up, I felt damn weak! Diarrhoea was killing me, then I vomited. I could taste the spicy stuff that I took the day befre. Damn Grossssss like !@#$^&(%$^*.. :(

    Made my way to the clinic in the aftnn, the moment was like I could faint at any time.
    Good thing, the queue was short.
    When I went in, the doctor asked me SO MANY questions-.- . Then decided to give me a jab of injection. *jaw dropped.
    I lay on bed that whole day like a sick patient.
    I was so worried that I wanted to give a miss for my FTT .
    Miraculously, the next day, I was very well :)
    maybe just that I needed to hydrate myself frequently. Lips kept tearing and bleeding.

    Studied like mad once I woke up.
    Hard work paid off. I passed! & I'm the last few to leave again.I am damn kiasu i knw. hahahaa.

    On a side note...


    check out my long hair yo!
    I think it took me a year to grow from shoulder to this length.
    I'm so glad I took a shot of pic befre I cut my dead hair off.

    To conclude. It prolly looks the same even with shorter hair.
    Dyed my hair.. yea it also looks the same..
    Bt I think it is harder to maintain a short hairstyle than a long hairstyle.


    me with hiro! and my long hair!!


    Me with JY! and the mini card thats done for her . damn sweet right? I knw.

    Had a meet up befre she left for China for her course.
    She will be in China for 4 freaking mths!
    Omggg. sure homesick like one.
    Shall see her after she returns for Singapore which will be in July!!
    I will slap her with her foreign accent then. Hahaha.

    Going for a regular swim, spa, suana with xjun weekly. :)
    She just joined work w me. Hope she is able to work smoothly! hehe

    Currently, having fun using the app - Talkbox .
    Kinda got me in contact with my ex-colleague. Makes me miss working FnB at RWS.
    No stress lo, maybe just stress in carrying heavy tray of filled-wine glasses and scared that the wineglass will topple and break or I'll trip! haa

    Alright. I'm gg to have a quick bath befre I slp. Work tml morning.
    This week is the only chiong week for me. 6 days straight.

    I miss all my friends.... *hint hint.
    Meet up soon :)


    signing offfffff. bleah. fat face fr u to see.
    Saturday, March 5, 2011