Esthher-loves: Wrap Up

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • I miss blogging suddenly.My last entry was actuall...
  • I can't wait for school to end. Not saying it's ba...
  • My friends !Please come down on the 22nd Jan to su...
  • It's the 2011 year !I don't know what else to say....
  • Sinful double chocolate ice cream !Noobish sis at ...
  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Just 2 weeks plus and its gonna be the start of my...
  • It's been so long, my dear blogger.Major exams end...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Wrap Up



    Goofy pic w sec sch JECube. none of us rlly chnaged much eh? :)
    It's been long since I mentioned them in my blog.

    This is like our meet up after 3 years? Glad that everyone's good with their lives.
    Thanks to Evia to initiative a get tgt before our sch reopens.
    Catch up here n thre. Sure was fun! :D


    GJ's advance bday celebration.

    GJ,I hope u will enjoy ur 21st year ahead! Met up fr our "casual dinner" at Timbre
    Eat, drink. The duck pizza that everyone is talking about sure tastes delicious!I'm gonna dine there often la, although the service wasnt as good as I expected.

    Aft the dinner, we went on our seperate ways while GJ rched home 1st.


    Met up w the rest to prepare our surprise stayover at GJ's hse w a cake. I videoed it down la. That event was damn funny i swear!But i knw GJ's gonna kill me if i upload so im just gonna be sweet as I am n not publish it. heh.




    Went to Sentosa w RGG and co.! I guess this outing really made us bond closer tgt.

    Hv been meeting the grp pretty often too!
    Boys brought in ther gfs.Made a couple of new friends and such. And they always tell me to get a bf soon so as to make complete the grp. so irritating right! grr. i knwiknw la.


    w my fun and loving colleagues. (new batch).
    of cus, Im also missing my old batch of colleagues, like nowww missing them.
    Went to Hellipad located at CQ central as recommended by Noelle.
    I so like their scenery mann. Was a ladies' night that day, so therewere we getting free flow of alcohol.



    This photo was taken while on Q.

    See all of our excited faces! It was suppose to be Gwen's virgin club experience w us.

    The funny thing was when we had all waited fr an hr plus, and ended up nt entering cus HC frgt to bring her IC. madnessssss. LOL. So, left w sheryl to join her friends inside while we went to drink at bt quay instd. Overall still alright just alil bit of worrying fr my dear sheryl! Glad no one was drunk in the end. hahahaa






    my lil misses !



    cath gt this fr me. Reminds me of lil big planet doll! cute like that. :)

    I'm officially year 3! Stress year ahead, hopefully im able to cope w it!

    PD. FYP.
    Thursday, April 21, 2011