It's half of the year already. July !
Hope all's well for everyone .
Hope all's well for everyone .
I'm doing good. Just me with my fats now.
whatever.. dont roll eyes on me. I am conscious like that.
ANYWAY. Happy Stuff Below...

Darling Gwen & I in our pink dresses for a BIG day to happen!
It is truly an amazing feeling when you see ur girlfriend in a wedding dress!
They say women are the prettiest in their wedding gown. I truly agree.
The whole place was surrounded with tears of joy and laughter.
We had a stayover at the bride's house the day before and had only 3 hours of sleep before we prepared ourselves for our make up and "punishments" for groom and mates to enter bride's house. It was our first time preparing such stuff! Everything was a rush and all. It was hell lotta fun, I swear althoughwe didn't have the time to prepare different hairdos tgt. :/
It was a last minute thing and glad it didn't went as bad as we thought it would be.
Can't wait to see the photographs of the punishment process taken by the photographer.
And of cus can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

feel so "Shu Nu" in my pink dress with a flower on hand. hehe
oh! u know we were so awkward when we boarded the bus in our similar pinky dresses.
never seen before stares were on us.
I wore heels on that day and I think Im damn outstanding . of cus I change into my flats when I'm at "common area". so smart of me to bring my flats becus I knw my feet wouild hurt at the end of the day. It sure hurt like hell la!
I dk when's the next time I'm gonna wear my heels again.
Check out gwen's HIGH heel! Can Kill You.



with my cutie lover boy.
girls, dont get jealous k.

Received compliments from friends . ;)
Did this in Gwen's house before we went for the wedding dinner. She buffed and shaped my nails for me. happygirl_92 .
I know I'm nt a nail-polishy-type of person but I think this looks nice! I'm always seen wearing beige, pink,red or brown nails and most of the time natural nails but never Black Or Silver.
I'm gonna buy the OPI shatter Nail Polish for myself :)

We wore the exact dresses for day and night, just the cutting is different since we are wearing convertible dress. That's the convenience! hahaa.
The guests whom we met in the morning wore different outfits for evening. Kinda embarrassing actually but you know Gwen and I have each other for that night. so who cares yaaaa. Ahem*self-please .
I was sick for the past week. My classmates had a good laugh upon hearing my sexy voice.
Throat still feels dry now but it's so much better!
I want to sing K leiiiiii.
I'm still waiting fr classmates to ONz me.The request has been pending since last year la.

June month with many camwhore webcam shots w classmates.
We can go crazy like this, camwhoring over and over again in almost every single day. And we do this infront of class. Thick skin maximum.
I likey times like these..
holding on to XiangWei's bday ballon given by her sec sch frens! It's so cute I lioke!
with my crazy bimbotic bday girls in class !
I hope it was a pleasant surprise for u girls although I know u both already know this was coming. It was fun. Everyone was happy =D
Tasty cheesecake too!
Oh speaking abt the cake.. Cath and I had bad experience buying the cheesecake from TRCC in school. The woman who served us gave us quite a bad service . We wanted some serviettes and some fork and spoons but she told us that she would charge us for every pieces. -.-
The cake that we bought was alr cut into pieces. We thought of asking her to help us remove the plastic layer in the pieces of cakes.She conveniently rejected us by saying there;'s no such service. grr cant stand her, seriously -.-
When we walked back to class, we realise she didn't give us a knife to cut the cake...-.-
The auntie from Booklink was nice enough to give us the butter knife for free. Above pic shows xw and Nic using the butter knife to cut the cake. Funny much.
(nt complete class pic)
show u one last pic of my cutie before I end this post,Nahh~

we both looked so happy. esp me ! HAA
see ya the next time when u see me.
|
Thursday, July 7, 2011
|

