Esthher-loves: Goodbye Year 2011

Esthher-loves

  • "Live as much as you breathe.Love as much as you live."

About Me

BlogRoll


  • It's half of the year already. July !Hope all's we...
  • Wrap Up
  • I miss blogging suddenly.My last entry was actuall...
  • I can't wait for school to end. Not saying it's ba...
  • My friends !Please come down on the 22nd Jan to su...
  • It's the 2011 year !I don't know what else to say....
  • Sinful double chocolate ice cream !Noobish sis at ...
  • sis getting all hyped up during car wash at petrol...
  • Had Kbox singing session at Jurong Safra w ShiLei ...
  • Playlist

    <
    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Goodbye Year 2011

    So much memories in year 2011.

    It's when I got back close with my old neighbours from joining mini celebrations, small study sessions then we started hanging out often. Must I say, the trend fr us now is bowling on every Fri night. hahaha

    It's when I found very nice colleagues when I was working in MSLC and we just clicked so well with each other. Picked up new leisure activity with them and today, we meet up once in every week for our dance class.

    It's when I started to learn driving for good 4 mths and then... I discontinued -.-.. I think driving is really hard w that sucky instructor. shit, where's my determination. nxt yr nxt yr. :/

    It's when I gave blessing to one of my darling gfrens. she's married and gonna give birth to a baby boy nxt mth! I'm gonna carry the cute baby boy! Bringing joy to the world :D

    It's when I met him at my darling gfren's wedding and I rmb the first time when I saw him, we barely spoke to each other. He just gave me the impression of another typical chao ah beng w that long hairstyle. Ironically, he proved me wrong with his actions. Sincere guys really do score points.

    It's when I took a my independent solo flight to Bali for my sch immersion prog after struggling for my entry due to expired date of passport. Total diff living exposure for me and I got to be in a beach that is nicer than Singapore. 1st spine chilling experience for me and my poly friends in Bali too.

    It's when I'm maintaining good contact w my sec sch and pri sch darlings! And of cus my poly mates. Missing them alr.

    It's when I like my internship , happy environment w nice colleagues. 1st time to have received so many xmas pressies.16 wks of intern is coming to an end.

    It's when I know I'm turning BIG 20 soon!

    Happy New Year All ! *smooch
    Thursday, December 29, 2011